Monday, January 19, 2015

01/19/15 | Me+Him | Summer 2010

I followed through on one of my new year's resolutions and cleaned out my closet. *Fist Pump! It is beyond me how I ever fit all theses clothes in that tiny little space. I cleaned out four trash bags of clothes and shoes,and somehow I still just barely fit everything in.
I ran across and old manilla envelope buried under the piles of clothes. In it was all the little notes,cards and things that my sweetheart gave me throughout high school. I also found this picture from 2010. This was the first picture that we ever took. Funny enough,I didn't even want to take it,but my best friend insisted. I believe we were about 14 in this picture. Practically babies!
I feel so blessed to have this guy in my life. He has never tried to change me. He has never tried to control my life,or my relationships. He has been one of my biggest supporters,and my best friend for going on six years now.He makes me laugh,and doesn't mine my goofy humor. And that alone deserves recognition! He is everything that a young man ought to be. 

Thanks for all the years of memories,and here's to many more. :)

~Emily

1 comment: