Thursday, January 29, 2015

01/29/15 | NC ZOO

More summer photos….

Today I looked through all of my memory cards and I ran across these from last year. My friend Molly and I took my sister and another little girl to the North Carolina zoo back in July. I have been way behind on sharing personal photos on this little blog of mine! 
This guy was so fun! Rebecca would hold her water bottle up to the glass and he would try to drink from it.
These pictures are living examples of why I love photography. One photograph can bring back a thousand memories. It conjures up all those feelings that you felt and all those beautiful moments that you lived. It is almost the same as being there again. That to me is priceless.

~Emily

2 comments:

  1. i love these! you're an amazing photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so pretty! You are so talented!

    http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete